Best Valorant Settings In 2024? High FPS And Graphics?

External

I have recently bought a new monitor, CPU and GPU with a high refreash rate. So i'd like to know how can i maximize the Frame rate.
thanks

Apart from the framerate recommendations mentioned above make sure to have a proper cooling and ventilation system as well; as they are also one of the culprits for low performance especially in summer

All settings low except bloom & antialiasing, enable invidia low latency mode, turn up monitor contrast, make the in-game minimap bigger, use your preferred enemy outline color

I don’t know if this falls under obvious but you could try lowering the resolution, I’m pretty sure that should work. Also making sure Vsync is off so your frames aren’t capped.

All settings low except bloom & antialiasing, enable Nvidia low latency mode, turn up monitor contrast, make the in-game minimap bigger, use your preferred enemy outline color

There is a very nice infograph I found on Reddit a few months back

I knew it'd come in handy
A good overview of hardware and in game settings used by pros

Attachments

• image_2024-06-29_075116323.png
    image_2024-06-29_075116323.png
    535.9 KB · Views: 0
It’s two things - FPS and visibility

FPS is increased by lowering graphic quality, though I see that FPS isn’t a problem for you

The second, visibility, is more impactful IMO. At least for me, it is easier to see enemy outlines on lower graphics. It also makes skins less distracting, and actually kinda makes the game more visually appealing weirdly.

I also get enough FPS on high graphics, but I play on all low for these reasons

Reactions: StringofCurses
Mouse sensitivity is crucial; multiplying your DPI by your in-game sensitivity should result in around 250 (effective DPI or eDPI), which is about average for pro players and streamers. About 90% of them fall within the range of 200 to 300 eDPI.

I think you meant to maximize your FPS. but the easy way of doing it is by turning everything to low, especially V Synch. Turning it off will unlock your frametrate but it depends on your CPU and GPU rather than monitor

It’s two things - FPS and visibility

FPS is increased by lowering graphic quality, though I see that FPS isn’t a problem for you

The second, visibility, is more impactful IMO. At least for me, it is easier to see enemy outlines on lower graphics. It also makes skins less distracting, and actually kinda makes the game more visually appealing weirdly.

I also get enough FPS on high graphics, but I play on all low for these reasons
in hindsight thats basically all you need
find a balance between fps and visibility and you are all good to go