Suggestions Best spells in Black Myth Wukong

I love havign mage type playstyle in this game ev ntho they are mostly encouraged as backup or support spells, which are the best ones? can you list them

I think when everyone gets Immobilize in the starting chapters, you really shouldn't let go of it since its pretty much a pick me spell to use in boss fights, well at least in those ones THAT DONT INTERRUPT OR GLITCH OUT OF THE SPELL

Well overal lI guess its pretty easy to say Immobilize but with not so many spells and since u ll be using ur staff for like 90 percent of the game, I dont really recommend using spells too often, especially in boss fights

Rock Solid is a pretty good spell thats great against certain boss where u gotta counter their attacks/parry
Cloud Step is also pretty good because of the Clone it summons, giving you time to heal if you want the boss' aggro away from u

Ring of Fire is niche as hell but if u can manage crowd control and get enemies inside its amll radius, u can go to town on them
I wish they buff its ring area size tho, its pretty average otherwise but hey, I like it

I think its pretty obvious at this point, Red Tide and Immobilize are the best spells in Black myth Wukong
Red Tide gives you an amazing transformation to melt the HP of bosses and Immobilize I think everyone knows at this point is a no brainer to have throughout the game