Best Personas in Persona 3 Reload

In the midgame rn and this is my first Persona title, wanted to ask any likewise people who ve ended the game on what the best personas are along with their skills and whats to particular invest on them when fusing them. Going for the 100 percent completion too and want to tackle that secret boss so preferably something that will help against them

Thanks so much for the suggestions guys! For being my first Persona game, the information I learned about their fusion and min maxing the endgame ones was a huge help, plus the ones I need to craft for the secret boss battle or NG+

Thanks so much for the suggestions guys! For being my first Persona game, the information I learned about their fusion and min maxing the endgame ones was a huge help, plus the ones I need to craft for the secret boss battle or NG+
If I may still add, min maxing ALL AND EVERY endgame Persona isn't necessary, just go with the most suitable ones or optimal for Elizabeth like Orpheus Talos and another for buff debuff and a third u like ig, in that case... Thanatos?