Best PC games of all time

Heya
Ive always been a Multiplayer type of guy on PC so never really found an interest in singleplayer games so wanted to ask u guys that since I'm willing to to take a plunge into varied games, what do you think are the best PC games of all time? like, must-haves to play in ur life?

Right now I just started Cyberpunk 2077 for the first time and the Batman Arkham series
Let me know what other games I should get, preferably on Steam plz :)

Heya
Ive always been a Multiplayer type of guy on PC so never really found an interest in singleplayer games so wanted to ask u guys that since I'm willing to to take a plunge into varied games, what do you think are the best PC games of all time? like, must-haves to play in ur life?

Right now I just started Cyberpunk 2077 for the first time and the Batman Arkham series
Let me know what other games I should get, preferably on Steam plz :)

Batman Arkham series are goated fr, I just finished Arkham Knight and it was the best experience ever and that game is so ahead of it's time like it came in 2015 but the graphics are still so amazing, Doesn't feel like a decade old game. NOT AT ALL

I love the assassin's creed series but if i had to choose my favourite, I would say all 3 Ezio parts, the story and the main character is to die for. Yes the graphics are not that good compared to newer titles but the story makes up for it. If you are interested then the three parts are
  1. Assassin's Creed 2
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Elden Ring
Not just the best PC games but one of the greatest to ever exist and now is the perfect time to play OP since the new DLC Shadow of the Erdtree is coming out

Real surprised no one has said Half-Life 1 and 2 yet
Literally the GOATs of PC games, hell Id say they re on the Mount Rushmore of PC gaming
they might feel slightly outdated but u can play the Black Mesa remake for Half Life 1 too

Literally the GOATs of PC games, hell Id say they re on the Mount Rushmore of PC gaming
they might feel slightly outdated but u can play the Black Mesa remake for Half Life 1 too
Black Mesa is great! I have a fun time replaying it from time to time, especially Xen, my favorite chapter

• Love
Reactions: Rhodestar1996
Since we re talking about Half Life, it made me remember another Vavlve gem...
team-fortress-2-pico-jogadores-2021-capa.jpg
SHOUT OUT TO THE GOAT OF ARENA SHOOTERS BAAAYBEEE

Reactions: Rhodestar1996
ezgif-3-50f4ccabb4.jpg

The Witcher 3, its literally THE perfect video game now that it has its definitive edition with all the combat improvements
Brilliant writing, exploration and DLCs
I hope CDPR nails the same magic again in the next one

Ive poured countless hours on Skyrim, the amount of mods I have takes up like 200 gigs of space on my HDD lmao
Its crazy good, I suggest checking that out since I see u playing Cyberpunk 2077

Outer Wilds
Does not hold your hand, amazes you with curiosity at every corner of your blind journey and creative asf
HIGHLY recommend u give this a shot, an absolute masterpiece

Ghost of Tsushima is my favourite PS game and now that it's on PC, i'll say it's the best PC game as well.
I even have Jin as my desktop wallpaper, maaaan hes too sexy
Screenshot 2024-06-16 025732.png