Suggestions Best Koleda build in Zenless Zone Zero

BloodyMAry

Paragon
Just got Koleda and was wondering what build is the most suitable to use for her, if anyone has an idea or details then please let me know

I ve got a fire stun comp setup for her which involves using Ben and Soldier 11 with her and for the Bangboo for for Rocket or Cry but I prefer the former here if u have it

Its a build that emphasizes exploiting the fire weakness so I'm not sure if its good overall, but for the endgame and in there if enemies are weak to fire, this is pretty great to use against those enemies!

Reactions: Azazel
I ve got a fire stun comp setup for her which involves using Ben and Soldier 11 with her and for the Bangboo for for Rocket or Cry but I prefer the former here if u have it

Its a build that emphasizes exploiting the fire weakness so I'm not sure if its good overall, but for the endgame and in there if enemies are weak to fire, this is pretty great to use against those enemies!
Same build I ve been using off of zenless gg Koleda Guide - Best Builds | Zenless Zone Zero
I really like how shes mainly utility based, can be dps but obviously u gotta go for the utility instead since DPS has MUCH better options if you can pull for them later

Well idk when u got her or what point u are at in the game but if its early, you can set her up with Ben and Corin (both f2p characters) and for the W engine u should obv go for Hellfire but that early and since Koleda will be dazer so its best to have Vortex Arrow instead as your engine

This builds designed to proc daze quickly on targets via Ben and Koleda and then Corin for DPS

For the artifact set (sorry Gnehsin habit) for this build in particular, go with shockstar disco and swing jazz, hope this helps you out but I wouldn't worry about artifacts this early on, just keep her support optimized for this build