Best graphical settings for Hellblade 2??

Was hoping to ask some peeps here what the best settings are for Hellblade 2 since Im getting some frame drops here and there and during a particular chase scene they dropped as hard as 20 lol
Also a recommendation for upscaler is also appreciated since I just want to play the game peacefully now 20240521210145_1.jpg

I recommend toning down Global Illumination quality to low or medium if you're struggling to hold a high framerate, by far the most demanding setting of Hellblade 2 in my testing

Reactions: slayerofdemons666
Well it depends on your specs, if you're on a 30 series, you can easily run the game at medium to high settings, but as someone else said, tone down global illumination if you want more fps to improve performance

Reactions: Bellzy
Well it depends on your specs, if you're on a 30 series, you can easily run the game at medium to high settings, but as someone else said, tone down global illumination if you want more fps to improve performance
Ah sorry forgot to mention that! I have a RTX 3060ti and i5 13600, thanks for the heads up on the global illumination but any exact settings I can follow?

After testing the game on my Laptop 3070 myself, I've found out that Global Illumination and Shadows tend to tax your FPS the most. The rest of the settings not so much but keeping DLSS or FSR to balanced is the way to go since it looks just as good as DLAA

Hey OP, I saw ur using the exact same specs as mine expect Im one gen behind ur CPU. anyways I used the optimized 1440p settings in this vid:

Use the settings shown here at the end, Im getting smooth 60fps mostly with dips that can go as low as 40fps in intensive areas or moments
Also I recommend DLSS Quality, better for RTX cards IMHO and doesn't ruin image quality either