Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crow Country

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eye

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sphinx

Staff member
I know there are some games missing but I am limited by the technology of my time in this case the poll options. Forgive if your favourite game didn't make it to the list

I have spent so many hours in Helldivers 2 that I skipped almost every release of the year lol

Animal Well is the best game of 2024 and it aint event close. I cant remember the last time a game made me feel like that.

I am so glad Like a Dragon is finally getting the recognition and is no longer considered a niche frachise anymore

As a fan of survival horror genre Crow Country was a fantastic game reminiscent of old school Resident Evil games .

I recommend checking out Sphere Hunter's review if you want to a full analysis on or are keen to try it out

Dragon's Dogma 2 for me. Even with the atrocious performance at launch, its the most fun RPG of the year for me.

Capcom are the masters of Combat Systems

I am super glad to see 1000x Resist get some acknowledgment. It beats every other story of the year and easily my favourite of the bunch.

image_2024-06-07_181611643.png

Don't sleep on this one ya'll. It is something else

Not part of the list but you guys have no idea how happy Eyuden Chronciels made me as a fan of Suikoden|

image_2024-06-07_192959664.png

I hate tekken 8 but its also the game that literally have consumed by first half of the year so tekken 8 for me.

Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth
And there should be nothing else
ICHIBAN IS THE NO 1
BON VOYAGE