Suggestions Best Destiny 2 Weapons in 2024

Des545

Elite
So I just came back into Destiny 2 after like 3/2 years later lol? My friends have left the game but are planning to come back to play with me soon so I wanted to ask what are the best weapons right now with the Final Shape DLC
Can be both PVP and PVE but the latter is preferred since I wanna head into the raid too!

Hey man, semi active Destiny 2 player here
I ve taken a break from D2 after getting all of my Final Shape stuff done + the episode seasonal content

The best weapons actually tend to rotate on meta basis but as of now, the best weapons in Destiny 2 that you should immediately get if u haven't are:

• The Call (strand rocket sidearm available from ranking up ghost in the Old tower in the final shape)
  • Outbreak perfected (gotta do the exotic quest and check a guide to get its perks and upgrade the intrinsic)
  • Conditional Finality (exotic shotgun from the root of nightmares raid from the lightfall DLC, extremely good against majors and fun to use)
  • Commemoration (LMG from Deep stone crypt raid, easily the best heavy weapons in the game after all these years)
  • Apex Predator( really recommend crafting this because its defo a meta weapon on bosses for DPS)
Hope this helps you out, rocket sidearms are generally the most broken weapons rn in PVE hence why u should get The Call asap

I love using sunshot and Zhaolis Bane, my 2 favorite hand cannons and at times Zhaolis feels like a better sunshot plus freeing up an exotic slot too

I ve taken a break from D2 after getting all of my Final Shape stuff done + the episode seasonal content

The best weapons actually tend to rotate on meta basis but as of now, the best weapons in Destiny 2 that you should immediately get if u haven't are:

• The Call (strand rocket sidearm available from ranking up ghost in the Old tower in the final shape)
  • Outbreak perfected (gotta do the exotic quest and check a guide to get its perks and upgrade the intrinsic)
  • Conditional Finality (exotic shotgun from the root of nightmares raid from the lightfall DLC, extremely good against majors and fun to use)
  • Commemoration (LMG from Deep stone crypt raid, easily the best heavy weapons in the game after all these years)
  • Apex Predator( really recommend crafting this because its defo a meta weapon on bosses for DPS)
Hope this helps you out, rocket sidearms are generally the most broken weapons rn in PVE hence why u should get The Call asap
An addition to this OP

Idk if u got the base final shape DLC or with the episodes but I recommend the latter because u can also get another asidearm in the energy slot which is the Aberrant Action, this thing is a monster rn if u don't like the Strand element

For the best exotic weapons, Datto's done a recent video on them all in the current sandbox which is great for you
If u don't wanna listen to all the commentary (I recommend u do) u can skip to the end

For PVP, Red Death is a monster rn
U just missed out on Kvostov shredding since it got slightly adjusted but still good
Do the exotic quest quest for the Forerunner sidearm too if u haven't, also destroyed in PVP

Good list
One thing to mention is that the Sunshot and Graviton Lance are also great energy weapons if u want something asap
f2p friendly too since they re available from xur often

Purchase a Dungeon Key for the Warlord Ruin if u haven't and start doing runs to get the Buried Bloodline
Dont know who u main but on a void Hunter, this beauty melts almost everything in PVE content