Suggestions Best Builds to use in Cyberpunk 2077 in 2024

Just starting out the game since I quit it in 1.6 and with the update 2.0 was wondering what is the best build since all the skills and trees changed a lot
I personally prefer a mix of netrunning and gunplay so a mix of those archetypes would be nice

For my V I used a hybrid of a pistol runner with throwing knives and blades

Basically, the build is designed around dishing out a hella critical damage while in slo mo WHILE using Sadevistan
For the weapon Use Jackie's chicanda or whatever those pistols are called, ONLY 1, not dual, and add the critical mods/attachments to it
For the throwing knife, get the blue fang if you can, I don't remember any better ones but this served me good
for the Cybernetics, try to aim for the Sandevistan along with any other chrome that can get you increased damage/critical rate damage

Lmk if u have any other questions about this build OP

20231001121131_1.jpg

20231001121142_1.jpg

20231001121153_1.jpg

Interestingly T7's done a bunch of Build guides, I'd suggest just using his for every build you want
But here's the latest update Netrunner build if you wanted to know that one specifically

For my V I used a hybrid of a pistol runner with throwing knives and blades

Basically, the build is designed around dishing out a hella critical damage while in slo mo WHILE using Sadevistan
For the weapon Use Jackie's chicanda or whatever those pistols are called, ONLY 1, not dual, and add the critical mods/attachments to it
For the throwing knife, get the blue fang if you can, I don't remember any better ones but this served me good
for the Cybernetics, try to aim for the Sandevistan along with any other chrome that can get you increased damage/critical rate damage

Lmk if u have any other questions about this build OP

View attachment 765

View attachment 766

View attachment 767

Can confirm this build slaps hard

If you want to use something really REALLY broken, I copied this exact build, not the one you want but still one of the best builds out there

Abraham's Cyberpunk videos got me into modding and stuff, so his Netrunner build sit he one I also went with for one of my alt characters