Bayle the Dread location in Elden Ring Shadow of the Erd Tree

Stuck at the final boss but thought for a fresh change of pace that I go after that Dragon everyone's talking about, only problem is I don't even know where tf is it at or how u unlock him
Any guide or route that somebody can list down here so I can get to him immediately??

1906e5436e365-screenshotUrl.jpg

Hey, I did the best I could to layout a path to Bayle here via the graces that you need to take, its better that you watch a video for the direct route but with a few pointers:

1. From the Pillar Path Waypoint, you gotta enter and complete the Dragon Pit cave, be careful of the invader NPC right before the path leading up to it
  2. U can also talk to Igor right here on the path initially which kickstart his wrathful quest to take down Bayle
  3. Complete the cave, don't exit, open the door after the boss and follow ahead to reach cave terminus grace
  4. In the Jagged Peak area, go on ahead and be ready for a dragon fight
  5. From there head to the left path as I ve marked with the arrows to reach the Foot of jagged peak grace
  6. Another boss fight but this time its 2 dragons who are also trying to kill each other
  7. Now from here u gotta use those tornado pads on torrent to boost him up the mountain, keep following the path upwards from there, its hard to describe
  8. There's yet another dragon fight but u can skip this one and head left from his arena
  9. Ride more of the wind tunnels and u should eventually reach jagged mountainside grace all the way to the right I the image
  10. from there just careful head upwards again via the air currents on Torrent and u should reach the last grace just before Bayle's boss fight arena

View attachment 308

Hey, I did the best I could to layout a path to Bayle here via the graces that you need to take, its better that you watch a video for the direct route but with a few pointers:

1. From the Pillar Path Waypoint, you gotta enter and complete the Dragon Pit cave, be careful of the invader NPC right before the path leading up to it
  2. U can also talk to Igor right here on the path initially which kickstart his wrathful quest to take down Bayle
  3. Complete the cave, don't exit, open the door after the boss and follow ahead to reach cave terminus grace
  5. From there head to the left path as I ve marked with the arrows to reach the Foot of jagged peak grace
  6. Another boss fight but this time its 2 dragons who are also trying to kill each other
  7. Now from here u gotta use those tornado pads on torrent to boost him up the mountain, keep following the path upwards from there, its hard to describe
  8. There's yet another dragon fight but u can skip this one and head left from his arena
  9. Ride more of the wind tunnels and u should eventually reach jagged mountainside grace all the way to the right I the image
  10. from there just careful head upwards again via the air currents on Torrent and u should reach the last grace just before Bayle's boss fight arena
Use this video if you want a visual path of what I just said to get to Bayle
Hope it helps fellow tarnished!

View attachment 308

1906e5436e351-screenshotUrl.jpg

To add to this, I quickly wanted to point out to OP that he can also go to the right from step 5 if he want s to pursue a small quest with the Dragon Communion Priestess, u might wanna look that up since it leads to 2 different kinds of outcomes via this video

1906e5436e345-screenshotUrl.jpg

Gotta climb the Jagged Peaks and there's like 4 dragon boss fights leading up to Bayle so I suggest to anyone to do this boss before or after defeating the final DLC boss of shadow of erdtree and with a 10 or higher scadutree level

View attachment 308

Damn my guy with the detailed walkthrough, Good on you for pointing out Igor, I hope OP doesn't miss him accidentally, one of the best NPCs in the DLC!