Astro Bot To Include 150+ PlayStation Cameos, Focuses On Single-Player Experience With No MTX

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
ezgif-7-793912e872.jpg
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Team Asobi’s Astro Bot will include over 150 PlayStation cameos, and will focus on delivering a single-player experience with no microtransactions.

The PlayStation Store page for the platformer is up, and it can now be wishlisted by fans of the original VR title, Astro Bot Rescue Mission, or the PS5 pack-in game, Astro’s Playroom. An FAQ for Astro Bot has been included on its store page, and it reveals some new details about the game, such as the number of PlayStation cameos players can expect to see.

Full News: Astro Bot To Include 150+ PlayStation Cameos, Focuses On Single-Player Experience With No MTX

If you ask me, I really liked the previous Astro Playroom game that we got with the PS5 right out of the box and so having a full-fledged game with this cute bot is a nice thing to see, looks to be a great platformer, what do you think?

The trailer for this literally saved the State of Play lmao
Game looks great! Just want to know what that price tag ll look like, hope its worth it

It looks insanely packed full of fun and charm
Almost as if its Playstation's answer to Mario Odyssey lol, excited for it

Extremely mid state of play but ig this does look pretty fun to play and I had a decent time with the playroom game on PS5. And I agree the platforming is great, just want to see what the price tag is looking like

The easter eggs in the previous one were soo good! Really happy for Team Asobi for making this happen!
Finally a non cinematic and charming/unique title from Sony