Official Assassin’s Creed Shadows Potentially Suffering From Poor Pre-Orders

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Assassin’s Creed Shadows is set to launch in just a few months. Ubisoft’s upcoming game has been plagued with controversy, ranging from the protagonist to the historical accuracy. It also seems that Assassin’s Creed Shadows’ pre-orders are suffering due to these issues.

Why it matters: Ubisoft labelled this entry as one of the biggest games of 2024. However, due to all the controversy and the not-so-good gameplay showcases, fans seem skeptical about the release.

Assassin’s Creed Shadows Features Two Playable Characters
According to Craig Skistimas from the Side Scrollers Podcast, the game’s pre-order numbers don’t seem too impressive. He revealed that this information comes from a source who works in high-traffic game stores in one of the most populated areas of the US.

Details: Assassin's Creed Shadows Potentially Suffering From Poor Pre-Orders

Wow what a surprise, I mean I wished the game had a parkour system akin to unity again instead of the RPG games and then I would ve had a slight thought of getting it but yeah, Assassins Creed as a franchise died with Unity

My brother is a huge AC fan and loved the RPG trilogy as well so might get this, I guess I ll be able to try it out and play for free haha

Dont know how reliable those numbers are EVEN if its a
source who works in high-traffic game stores in one of the most populated areas of the US.

I ll wait and see those numbers for myself, not a fanboy or have any interest in this game whatsoever but I dont trust misinformation on the internet thank u very much

Wow what a surprise, I mean I wished the game had a parkour system akin to unity again instead of the RPG games and then I would ve had a slight thought of getting it but yeah, Assassins Creed as a franchise died with Unity
Hey cmon man, Origins was pretty awesome, but yeah Odyssey and Valhalla doubling down on the RPG stuff made it unbearable, I say that as a fan since AC2

Anyways, yeah Shadows isnt a game im getting anytime soon, probably like couple years later on a deep sale lol

As someone who's half Japanese, my dad being American, loved the idea but my Japanese mom got weirded out when I showed her the trailer XD
I hope the game is good tho, I like Yasuke and Naoe seems like such a fun character to play as!