Official Amazon Prime Offering Over 40 Steam Deck Compatible Games

Absalon

Seasoned
Staff member
At the moment, you can grab a total of 50 games for free. There’s a large mixture of Verified and Playable games, so they should run smoothly on the handheld. While some games are listed as Unknown or Unsupported, they might still run well on the Steam Deck, something we’ve seen in the case of games like Riders Republic. As such, we can’t guarantee that every game works well on the Deck, but at least 42 of them hold the ‘Verified’ or ‘Playable’ title.

Two of the games can be claimed through Steam and the Epic Games Store, while the rest require an Amazon Prime subscription.

Still who cares, they are free games and if they are a challenge to get running I'll choose those first then get it all working and setup then not play it as well as the other 400 games and emulators and pinballs and emulated fruit machines etc.

Oh wow, thanks for the reminder! I’d stopped checking Prime for games because there usually wasn’t much I wanted, and I avoid the Epic Store, but this actually has a few games from my wishlist!