Official After The Crew Was Rendered Unplayable, Its Sequels Will Be Preserved

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
Ubisoft has announced that it will be adding offline modes for The Crew 2 and The Crew Motorfest. The company announced this along with its Year 2 plans for The Crew Motorfest.

"...Ubisoft Ivory Tower committed to long-term access for both The Crew 2 and The Crew Motorfest, ensuring that both games will be playable for many years to come, including in an offline mode coming in the future," Ubisoft said in a statement.

Motorfest's Year 2 starts on November 6 with Season 5 and players will get access to the entire map of Maui for free. There are three Seasons in Year 2, which will have Made in Japan Volume 2 and sees the return of neon-filled races, events, and locations.

Full news:

I was interested to check out Motorfest before it went off like Crew 2 no joke, but thank God now I can play it later then peacefully
I ll stick with GT7 peacefully on my ps5

There are three Seasons in Year 2, which will have Made in Japan Volume 2 and sees the return of neon-filled races, events, and locations.

NEON FILLED RACES AND JAPAN
HMMM, might have to check this out, I loved the Forza games though, was on the fence for this plus I have other games need playing atm still sigh

Well I expected Ubisoft the LAST COMPANY to be doing this lol but welp ig that's good for the game I hope and the fans who love the Crew
Im personally an NFS street racing fan
Ubisoft is scummy as any other company but its like seeing a monster have some sort of compassion, anyways yeah, game preservation is important and I'm glad Ubisoft knows that too which is surprising btw