Activision has released a trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 6.

Sphinx

Staff member
“We’re excited to confirm that Game Pass members will be able to jump into Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 on day one with Game Pass,” Microsoft said in an Xbox Wire post.

“As revealed last week, we will have a special Xbox Games Showcase followed by Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 Direct on June 9, 2024, at 10am PT, where we’ll share even more details on what’s coming in this all-new Call of Duty. Get eyes on the first in-depth look at gameplay in this dark new chapter of the Black Ops series.”
Activision will fully reveal the game during a showcase on June 9.

Full Report

The biggest thing to come out of this is how much it effects Game Pass growth. COD has been a main seller on playstation. How many will hop on to xbox or pc for day 1 gamepass.

Microsoft is really relying on this for Gamepass success otherwise they are doomed

Hope the campaign is better than COD MW 3 caz that was asss
Not too much into the multiplayer will most likely pcick it up for campaign on Gamepass then see my way out.

i don't believe in trailers now cuz they are so much different from the actual game but the inner call of duty fan is still excited for the gameplay trailer.

Wow, this is huge! Microsoft is really bringing the heat with Game Pass, and the addition of Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 on day one is a massive win for subscribers. Activision and Microsoft are really building up the hype, and I'm excited to see what's in store for fans of the series. This is a great time to be a gamer