[UPDATE] 2K Will Reveal Borderlands 4 at Summer Game Fest

Kurakasis

[Credible Leaker]
UPDATE: Latest developments from our sources have broken eXputer's confidence in the veracity of this story. It's now also possible that Borderlands 4 will not make an appearance at SGF. We sincerely apologize for the misconception caused in the case of the latter.

Original Story

It has been discovered via eXputer's contacts that 2K will offer Borderlands 4's first-ever reveal at the upcoming Summer Game Fest on June 7.

There is also a chance that the game gets formally announced before the event, followed by a better show of it during the showcase, but I cannot confirm that at this point.

Note that 2K has already announced that it plans on revealing "the next iteration in one of [its] biggest and most beloved franchises" at the Summer Game Fest. Borderlands 4 is said iteration.

Last edited:
Im so hyped just thinking about it. Borderlands is one of my favorite series and Ive been waiting for
a new installment for a long time. but i just hope they add more vault hunters and new enemies

I was just thinking about how much fun we had with Borderlands 2 and 3. And that humor - oh man . Claptrap still has me laughing to this day. So yeah let's hope theyve got some new tricks up their sleeve for the next game.
Screenshot 2024-06-06 184537.png

Yeah I ve lost faith in 2k and Gearbox, did anyone forget how they absolutely destroyed the new Tales of the Borderlands game?? Like seriously compare that to the previous one.
I don't expect this one to be any better, written by a bunch of 5 yr olds and wokes

I was just thinking about how much fun we had with Borderlands 2 and 3. And that humor - oh man . Claptrap still has me laughing to this day. So yeah let's hope theyve got some new tricks up their sleeve for the next game.
View attachment 123
Yeah no, Claptrap is one of the most annoying mfs in gaming history jfc
And the fact that anyone who remotely enjoyed Borderlands 3's writing should go check their mental wellness

I've been playing those games nonstop with my friends specially in the pandemic days and we're all just itching for something new. And honestly, I'm a little worried that it's gonna be more of the same you know, like how Borderlands 3 was still super fun but didn't really bring anything crazy new to the table.

Yeah I ve lost faith in 2k and Gearbox, did anyone forget how they absolutely destroyed the new Tales of the Borderlands game?? Like seriously compare that to the previous one.
I don't expect this one to be any better, written by a bunch of 5 yr olds and wokes

Yeah no, Claptrap is one of the most annoying mfs in gaming history jfc
And the fact that anyone who remotely enjoyed Borderlands 3's writing should go check their mental wellness
Yeah, I feel you. But at the same time, I think we can agree that Gearbox knows what they're doing when it comes to this series. So even if it's not a huge departure from what we've seen before, I'm still gonna be super excited to jump back in and start playing.
ps, claptrap is hella annoying XD

Latest posts